Event Phone: 678-310-6168
Date: Monday, October 22nd
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Get prepared to start your own CNA school. I will prepare you to submit your entire CNA program application to the state in 10 hours!
This seminar will be completely hands on for all participants. Must bring a laptop to gain the most benefit from the subject matter. Participants will complete the following:
1. Write the first 16 hours of the CNA curriculum per the Georgia, Tennessee, or South Carolina State guidelines. We will meet virtually if you need further assistance with writing the other hours once a week for two weeks, 1 hour sessions each time.
2. Understand how to write and implement a curriculum considering the different teaching types: psychomotor, cognitive and affective.
3. Will write and complete a student handbook with policies and procedures per the Georgia State requirments.
4. Will gain access to resources needed to open a CNA school per local and state regulations.
5. Will complete the Georgia CNA program application.
6. Will develop required forms needed to operate a CNA program: instructor evaluation, attendance, etc.
7. Will gain access and learn how to use FREE adjunct teaching resources needed to operate CNA program. Also receive a FREE Nurse Aid training book at the seminar.
8. Learn additional techniques on how to monetize a CNA school.
9. Tips on how to obtain a contract with a nursing home.
10. Q and A session from someone who has experience in opening a CNA school.
Lunch and snacks will be provided. There is a no refund policy after registration, however you can use funds to cover a future seminar at no additional cost. Please note I will provide two ( 1 hour) virtual coaching sessions to ensure you are able to complete your curriculum after the seminar. For any questions please call 678-310-6168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org